Where Warriors are Trained
In our commitment to students’ success, we provide access to life coaches and a challenging NCAA approved curriculum centered on Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (STEAM), college preparedness, financial literacy and proficiency, entrepreneurship, and environmental stewardship.
Students find a safe place to voice their ideas while being exposed to local and global perspectives. Individuals discover their greatest areas of interest within the STEAM curriculum. Together we will map out an individualized plan that taps into multiple intelligences while drawing out the greatness within each student. As students come together with local, national, and international leaders to pioneer new pathways, they find the power to create a healthier future.
Mt. Zion’s rigorous, college-preparatory curriculum is designed to develop five key skills in each student:
- Critical Thinking and Reasoning: thinking deeply & thinking differently
- Information Literacy: investigating information to determine the accuracy
- Collaboration: working together & learning together
- Self-Direction: taking control of your destiny
- Invention: creating solutions & solving problems